This article is being translated from English to Japanese
Title of original article: Main Page
- Please help improve it by helping in drafting.
- Use the Manual of Style for a correct edition.
- Remember to remove this template once the article has been correctly translated.
This section covers all aspects of non-graphics OpenTTD development. For those new to development, the FAQ should answer any questions you have. You can then move on to current development or helping out with translation if you wish.
You can see the changelog and read through the, development section of the forums or join our IRC channel if you're interested in the current state of the project.
We also compiled a list or wanted features if you're interested in starting to write patches for OpenTTD itself.
The graphics section is where artists, NewGRF engine coders, and other graphics related developers collaborate on graphics development. Find out about the latest developments in base graphics, NewGrfs (both 8bpp and 32bpp) and more. Also, don't forget to check the Player Resources section below for other graphics-related resources.
The OpenTTD Community
If you want to learn more, help out writing documentation or get further gameplay help then check out the following:
Helping with the Documentation
The OpenTTD documentation is stored and edited using this wiki. Feel free to start editing as soon as you feel you can, but read the Manual of Style first, and make any tests in the Sandbox.
Visit the village pump to discuss any major changes or additions to the documentation, or you can start right in on requests posted in the article requests. Also:
- Some articles need smaller changes to satisfy our needs, and there is a list of these. If you don't feel up to writing full articles then this may be a better place to start.
- There are also some articles that require more work before they can be called finished, and you can browse them in Expand category.
- Finally, there are rarely articles concerning current events which will become outdated - why not check the information in these is still current if you have a spare moment?
Do you need further help that the manual can't provide? Then try our forums, the main source for help and developer's information, or join our IRC channel.
This is a list of resources you may find useful that are not part of the manual.