The 4-Way Triple Axial Junction is an expensive but very fast junction for special direction-crossing.
Triple Axial Junction (simple)
|Split Before Merge||No|
- Handles a very large number of trains at a time.
- Uses special directions -> "Top vs Bottom" and "Left vs Right"
- Small Area needed (12x12)
- Few sharp corners (see improved version for high speed)
- No Hills are needed (for extreme high speed)
- No Deadlocks or Jamming possible
- No Merging or Splitting of the lines
- Handling of single-lines and dual-lines possible. That's the reason no Splits or Merges are used. Do it by your own wishes.
- Each line starts one level higher when entering the junction than when leaving.
Triple Axial Junction (advanced)