This article is being translated from English to Chinese
- Please help improve it by helping in drafting.
- Use the Manual of Style for a correct edition.
- Remember to remove this template once the article has been correctly translated.
So, you have set up your first transport company and some routes. What now? Well, it's up to you - you can choose to build a thousand bus services all across the map. Or you could see a nice business opportunity involving a forest and a nearby sawmill. Who knows? Just make sure you keep your company running profitably, and perhaps you'll end up as the greatest Transport Tycoon come the year 2050.
- The menu to the right of the article lists some more detailed tutorials, particularly for railways.
- Read a detailed description of the interface or even more about Construction.
- Find out what kind of Vehicles you will encounter in OpenTTD. Meet planes & ships.
- Follow Railway construction for more articles on laying even more tracks, making incredible junctions and some more advanced stuff.
- Read the manual if you need information on anything specific - or try searching for it.
- Check out Sapphire United's useful set of tutorials on youtube - Watch the mini-series
Next Tutorial: Expanding the railway with more trains and platforms. »