(Difference between revisions)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
[[Image:Convert rail close.png|left|frame|
[[Image:Convert rail close.png|left|frame|]]
[[Image:Convert rail good.png|none|frame|
[[Image:Convert rail good.png|none|frame|]]
Revision as of 07:20, 4 June 2016
- 车站：必须转换每一格站台．不然可能搞混车站内的铁道类型 (Nonuniform stations).
- 确认铁轨上没有火车．运行中的火车请送入车库然后出售出售整列火车 (除非从标准铁道转成电气化轨道).
- To save time converting a train with lots of orders from one railtype to another, send your train to a depot of the old type and sell it. While the depot window is still open, convert the depot to the new railtype, and the next train you build will have all the orders of your previous train. The depot window must remain open throughout this operation. Note that you can only convert one train at a time using this method, but you may also convert the empty depot back to the old railtype so you can convert another train using the same depot.
- For converting to a compatible railtype (e.g. electrified railway), updating trains is not immediately necessary as steam and diesel trains run perfectly on electrified rails. Electrified trains, however, will not pass over non-electrified tiles.
- Vehicle replacement (Autoreplace) doesn't work cross-depot.
- You can use the go to depot order for all trains that use the line you would like to convert or use the vehicle list where you can send all (or grouped) trains to the nearest depot.