Revision as of 18:32, 27 May 2013
This article is being translated from English to Croatian
Title of original article: Main Page
- Please help improve it by helping in drafting.
- Use the Manual of Style for a correct edition.
- Remember to remove this template once the article has been correctly translated.
The graphics section is where artists, NewGFX engine coders, and other graphics related developers collaborate on graphics development. Find out about the latest developments in 32bpp graphics (including the extra zoom levels), NewGrfs (8bpp) and more. Also, don't forget to check the Player Resources section below for other graphics-related resources.
The OpenTTD Community
If you want to learn more, help out writing documentation or get further gameplay help then check out the following:
Helping with the Documentation
The OpenTTD documentation is stored and edited using this wiki. Feel free to start editing as soon as you feel you can, but read the Manual of Style first, and make any tests in the Sandbox.
Visit the village pump to discuss any major changes or additions to the documentation, or you can start right in on requests posted in the article requests. Also:
- Some articles need smaller changes to satisfy our needs, and there is a list of these. If you don't feel up to writing full articles then this may be a better place to start.
- There are also some articles that require more work before they can be called finished, and you can browse them in Expand category.
- Finally, there are articles concerning current events which will become outdated often - why not check the information in these is still current if you have a spare moment?
Do you need further help that the manual can't provide? Then try our forums, the main source for help and developer's information, or join our IRC channel.
This is a list of resources you may find useful that are not part of the manual.