It is possible to load TTD/TTDPatch games in OpenTTD. Look in the list below for further details.
Transport Tycoon Deluxe savegames
You can load any TTD savegame into OpenTTD. Possible extensions:
- *.sv1 - Transport Tycoon Deluxe saved game
- *.sv2 - Transport Tycoon Deluxe saved multiplayer game (2 players)
- *.ss1 - Transport Tycoon Deluxe preset game (included on TTDLX CD)
Transport Tycoon Deluxe scenarios
Most scenarios should work. Copy them into the /scenario directory using the following extensions:
- *.sv0 - Transport Tycoon Deluxe scenario
- *.ss0 - Transport Tycoon Deluxe preset scenario (included on TTDLX CD)
In particular, if you have used morevehicles, the game will not load. Certain other patches from TTDPatch are also incompatible with OpenTTD. Some patches, like presignals do work in OpenTTD, but others might not be loaded correctly in OpenTTD. Even if a feature is supported in both TTDPatch and OpenTTD, the savegame might not work.