(→Tips for buying trains)
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|from = en
|from = en
|to = cs
|to = cs
Revision as of 08:54, 3 October 2011
V tomto návodu se naučíte jak koupit, prodat a modifikovat vlaky.
Jak mohu koupit vlaky?
Vlaky můžete zakoupit v depu.
- Za první kliknout na ikonku depa (viz: postavení depa - podrobnosti).
- Otevře se okno - Železniční depo ...... Kliknem na Nová vozidla. A otevře se nové okno.
- V okně Nové lokomotivy a vagony. Vyberete si lokomotivu a pokud jste s lokomotivou spokojeni klepnete na tlačítko Koupit vůz.
příkazy pro tento vlak. Kliknutím na depo otevřete okno depa.
- Nyní můžete vybrat vagóny a koupit je stejným spůsobem jako jste koupili lokomotivu řekněme že chcete koupit 7 vagónů. Pokud existuje pouze jedna lokomotiva v depu budou se vagóny připojovat za ni. Různé typy vozů lze přidat do stejného vlaku (např. 5 vozů na zrno a 3 pro dobytek).
- Nyní byste měli vidět nový vlak s vozy v depu.
Tipy pro nákup vlaků
Every engine and wagon takes up half a game square (exclude some NewGraphics vehicles). So an 8 piece train (1 engine and 7 wagons) takes up 4 game squares.
Keep in mind that engines with 2 parts count as 2 pieces and not 1 piece!
Remember that a train too long to fit in a station will need much more time to load and unload. So make sure you build train stations long enough.
You can put more than one engine on a train by first building your train with 1 engine then building a second engine and drag/dropping it on the previously built train. This is most useful with realistic acceleration turned ON. This allows the train to go up hills faster and also speed up faster. This shows most with very long trains (10 wagons long or more) that otherwise might never get to top speed.
If you play with add-on engines and wagons that you can get via NewGRFs, these engines and wagons can be longer or shorter than a half game square. In this case use the train building window which to the right of the train, will show the train length as number of tiles. (Prior to version 1.1, OpenTTD displayed the train length as the number of half tile equivalents).
How do I sell / delete trains?
You can sell the train one piece at a time, several pieces, the whole train at once or all trains in the depot at once.
- To sell 1 piece of train or the engine itself just click & drag that piece to the upmost first icon ( ) of the depot.
- You can also sell several pieces - a train piece and all pieces connected (to the right of it) - by:
- This is the way to delete your train - by dragging the engine to the second icon.
- Finally, by clicking the third icon ( ) , you will be asked if you want to sell all your trains in the depot.
How do I move around the wagons / engines?
You can move around the wagons and engines by simply clicking & dragging them.
Wagons can be moved:
- from one position in a train to another;
- from one train to another.
Engines can be moved:
- from one train to another train to be used as an additional engine;
- from multi-engined train to an empty space in depot list to be used as a separate train engine.
Holding CTRL while dragging a wagon allows you to move all wagons to the right of it as well. So, by dragging the first wagon (next to the engine) of a train to another train while holding CTRL would transfer all wagons to the second train.