New Features since 0.7.0
Revision as of 22:19, 8 August 2009 by Roujin
This is a compilation of features that were introduced in trunk after the 0.7 branch.
Major Features are features that have a noticable influence on gameplay if used. Smaller new features are listed under Minor Features.
- IPv6 support (r16000):
- allow (per order) to let a train stop at the near end, middle or far end of a platform from the point of view of the driver of the train that enters the station (r16037)
- allow train vehicles to be shorten to 1/8 length, even if not at the end of the train (r15793)
- allow filtering of vehicle purchase lists by cargo (r16042)
- allow sorting stations by the lowest cargo rating instead of only by the highest cargo rating (r16045)
- make the first 4 rail building tools behave more like autorail (r16095)
- give the town generator a slight tendency to build towns near water by not discarding watery random tiles but by searching for near land (r16147)
- improve conditions for awarding subsidies, and don't bind them to the station they are awarded in (r17113)