(Difference between revisions)
m (Categorization: OpenTTD Release History)
m (Added links to previous and next version)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Category: OpenTTD Release History]]
[[Category: OpenTTD Release History]]
==General release information==
==General release information==
Revision as of 16:41, 26 June 2007
General release information
Release date: 14th September, 2004
List of New Features
- Feature: "None" as option for number of industries in difficulty settings
- Feature: Add many random industries and towns in scenario editor
- Feature: Added Autosignals, just like Autorail. Can copy signal style, convert signal<->semaphore, etc. Big thanks to betatesters Dribbel and Testman57 (Darkvater)
- Feature: Added level land button to scenario editor (chrishuebsch)
- Feature: Added never_expire_vehicles to patches GUI (Chris Huebsch)
- Feature: Added new icons for landscaping toolbar (drawn by sign_de)
- Feature: Added original vehicle names file. Select it from the list. Vehicles will have real name, all other strings are in English (orudge).
- Feature: Added/heavily modified patch by truesatan cheat change date
- Feature: Align toolbar left/center/right patch (TrueLight)
- Feature: All TTDLX kind of savegames are supported (.SS1, .SV1, .SV2, .SV0, .SS0).
- Feature: Alpha version of a new AI (TrueLight)
- Feature: Autodetect server in LAN via udp (Sign)
- Feature: Build_date of station (viewable with Query tool)
- Feature: Cheat switch climate
- Feature: Company HQ can now be moved somewhere else (cost 1% of company value). Water floods HQ.
- Feature: Competitors menu under patches
- Feature: Copy/share orders now works from ship depot window for ships and hangar window for aircraft
- Feature: Difficulty settings window has been changed (Darkvater)
- Feature: Enable/disable all buttons in message settings
- Feature: Executeable is now openttd(.exe) always
- Feature: General protection around Sprites
- Feature: Ingame console (sign_de)
- Feature: Invalid (void) orders in schedule are highlighted in red (Celestar)
- Feature: Invisible trees when in transparent mode (patch entry)
- Feature: Option to sort vehicles in vehicle-list window by different criteria.
- Feature: Performance details window in company league menu (TrueLight)
- Feature: Proper crediting to graphics artists to about box.
- Feature: Removing town roads has been finetuned.
- Feature: Safeguard against invalid values in Patches window. Values will stick to their defined min and max values
- Feature: Sorting savegames, scenarios by name/date
- Feature: Terraforming toolbar (in the plant tree menu)
- Feature: The extra dynamite patch has been changed a bit.
- Feature: Warning when a vehicle has invalid orders (celestar)
- Feature: Water floods everything, including vehicles.
- Feature: Working multiplayer gui (sign_de)
- Feature: [ 976127 ] No extra frequent jet crash on small airports (truesatan)
- Feature: [ 992998 ] Scrollto Station in Orders. CTRL click on orders of a vehicle and main-window scrolls to that station. (chrishuebsch)
- Feature: [ 997115 ] Improved industry directory (hampzter)
- Feature: [ 1003350 ] Euro introduction news item. (dominik81)
- Feature: [ 1009708 ] Percent-based service intervals. Send a vehicle to depot after it has lost X% of its reliability (mivlad)
- Feature: [ 1009710 ] Extra Viewport (Dribbel)
- Feature: [ 1024044 ] Show max loan in finances window. (ledow)
List of Bugfixes
- Fix: (Unix) loading old scenarios (.sv0) works again
- Fix: 64bit CPU fixes
- Fix: 64x64 stations are now nicely painted
- Fix: A lot of network fixing (sign_de)
- Fix: A lot of old AI fixed
- Fix: All scenarios, savegames show up with their correct name
- Fix: Automatic oil refinery generation in editor
- Fix: Autosave folder was not created on MorphOS*Fix: Bridge slope fix again, thanks Truelight
- Fix: Bulldozing stuff with cheat magic_dynamite turned on doesn't lower city ratings
- Fix: Change SDL_HWSURFACE back to SDL_SWSURFACE (Diablo-3D); better performance
- Fix: Coast line near edge of map and near oilrigs (Dribbel)
- Fix: Company-value was not updated immediatly if legend was changed (vondel)
- Fix: Delete canal under bridge wasn't possible
- Fix: Disable Fast Forward in network games visually (didn't work anyways, just showed graphical output)
- Fix: Error message for 'game load failed' when no town is in a scenario
- Fix: Game not pausing when saveload dialog is clicked in main menu
- Fix: Load Scenario fix
- Fix: Make endianess check 100% accurate
- Fix: Memory leak in news system (blathijs)
- Fix: Monorail/maglev became available around 1927
- Fix: Move around sort-widgets a bit so it looks more natural
- Fix: Music now finally works on WinXP. DirectMusic is now default for an OS >= WinNT4 (WinNT4, Win2k, WinXP), and MIDI driver for lower OS's (Win95, Win98, WinME, etc).
- Fix: Old scenarios have correct colour
- Fix: Placing/editing signs signs is possible in paused mode
- Fix: Player window fixes, Getstring id0 fixes, Finances window is now ok
- Fix: Playing new game with scenarios in windows works
- Fix: Possible to disable some patches (e.g. default service interval) again by setting them to 0
- Fix: Problems around exclusive transport rights (Celestar)
- Fix: Railroad crossings on slopes are now possible
- Fix: Random crash when player-face was displayed in error-dialog
- Fix: Rare mousewheel scrolling with scrollbar crash
- Fix: Road vehicles don't get stuck any more at stations (Truelight + Celestar)
- Fix: Savegames are sorted with newest date first by default
- Fix: Scenario editor now asks before it generates a random landscape
- Fix: Slopes graphics fix (dominik)
- Fix: Small gap between station button and signal button in rail toolbar
- Fix: Some minor fixes around GetTileTrackStatus (blathijs)
- Fix: Sorter icon pointing down 'v' sorts in every window lowest value first, '^' highest value first
- Fix: Starting a new game in DesertLandscape crashed the game
- Fix: Stupid bug in company league window if non-player is first
- Fix: Two non-AI players when loading a scenario
- Fix: Unix uses same sorting of directories, files as windows
- Fix: When adding parts to a statin max size is not 15x15 anymore, but _patches.station_spread
- Fix: Win98 crashes related to music/sound (orudge)
- Fix: Wrong building of road-slopes for a future AI/Town
- Fix: Wrong pathfinding when northern station tile is missing (blathijs)
- Fix: You cannot take ownership of an oilrig by building right next to it
- Fix: [Makefile] Fixed issue where sdl-config was needed even on systems without SDL
- Fix: [SDL] Performance fix fo palette animation and mouse jumping (jirif)
- Fix: [SDL] Same resolution was displayed more than once in game options
- Fix: [SDL] Smoother mouse and performance fix, like in Win32 (jirif)
- Fix: [ 963056 ] Wrong trains you can buy with scenarios
- Fix: [ 972087 ] Minimap crash
- Fix: [ 972247 ] Bug in '[a] weird non-uniform stations handling' (blathijs)
- Fix: [ 976583 ] Parent_list was too small
- Fix: [ 981934 ] Memoryleak in parent_list
- Fix: [ 982666 ] Max_loan in editor bug (TrueLight)
- Fix: [ 987888 ] Bridge building over boats
- Fix: [ 990770 ] Cargo delivery area patch for bug #989322. (Celstar)
- Fix: [ 992726 ] No tunnel crash (Celestar)
- Fix: [ 993339 ] Light House Placement Bug
- Fix: [ 993374 ] Pressing alt locks the game *sort of a bug.
- Fix: [ 993493 ] Buildings on water
- Fix: [ 993512 ] No canal building under bridge
- Fix: [ 993829 ] UDP Fixes (lucaspiller)
- Fix: [ 994067 ] Train drivers dies two times (follow)
- Fix: [ 994720 ] Road depot *bus/lorry station (Truelight+Darkvater P )
- Fix: [ 996025 ] _local_player fixes. Fixes wrong memory access (TrueLight)
- Fix: [ 996065 ] Bridge Bug fixed bug fixed again (Darkvater)
- Fix: [ 996065 ] Weird two tile bridges on slopes
- Fix: [ 997303 ] Empty strings in signs
- Fix: [ 997703 ] Junction after tunnel bug (blathijs)
- Fix: [ 999592 ] "autosave" directoy creation (MorphOS/AmigaOS) (Tokai)
- Fix: [ 1001540 ] I lost all wagons. Half-assed fix for lost wagons. But now users can at least fix this problem. Consolecommand "resetengines"
- Fix: [ 1006530 ] BuildRoadOutsideStation fix.
- Fix: [ 1006715 ] Autorenew issues
- Fix: [ 1007272 ] Copy orders between bus/truck possible. (Celestar)
- Fix: [ 1007630 ] Scenario editor pause bug
- Fix: [ 1008605 ] Signals not updated after ClearTunnel Bug [ 985920 ] (TrueLight)
- Fix: [ 1009385 ] Too many save games prevented loading
- Fix: [ 1009567 ] problem with transferred cargo crashes game.
- Fix: [ 1009621 ] build in pause is now a cheat instead of a patch (truesatan)
- Fix: [ 1009631 ] Wrong multihead selling (Bodewes)
- Fix: [ 1010833 ] Turning on the magic bulldozer removes oil rigs
- Fix: [ 1012086 ] Drunk pilot (Celestar)
- Fix: [ 1014278 ] TileAddWrap() gave wrong results.
- Fix: [ 1016954 ] Cached_sprites does now work again
- Fix: [ 1022689 ] Bug when dragging a part of a multiheaded engine to 'sell-whole-train'.
- Fix: [ 1023971 ] Fix for MouseWheel assert error in non-zoomable viewports. Zooming now will only occur if mousepointer is either in an extra viewport window, or main game-window (Dribbel)
- Fix: [ 1025836 ] Company value problem (again). Now company value rightly shows the value, including ALL your money.
- Fix: [ 1025836 ] Company values bigger dan int32 were put to negative
- Fix: [ 1025836 ] Long bridges had negative value
- Fix: [ 1026271 ] Vehicle depots not transparent with transparent buildings.
List of Various Changes
- Add: Dutch translation
- Add: Generalised A* Algorithm
- Add: Generalised queues (Fifo, Stack, InsSort, BinaryHeap)
- Change: Changed 'terraforming' to 'landscaping'
- Change: Changed default options (road side, distance units, currency) to most commonly used options
- Change: Disable 'Submit Report' and 'Show Details' on OpenTTD error window on Windows. Currently of no use, since no devs have assembly knowledge
- Change: Removed patch no_train_service. Instead you can set the default service interval for any vehicle type to 'disabled'.
- Codechange: Comments added to the code (blathijs)
- Codechange: Made bridge building code more readable [ 996244 ] (follow)