Revision as of 18:11, 19 August 2014 by LordAro
This version was released on 2014-08-16.
You can download this release from openttd.org.
Major new features
- Bug fixes!
- Change: Use awk instead of trying to convince cpp to preprocess nfo files (r26708)
- Fix: CMD_CLEAR_ORDER_BACKUP should not be suppressed by pause modes (r26716)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Parameters to SCC_NEWGRF_PUSH_WORD and SCC_NEWGRF_UNPRINT were not skipped during drawing (r26713)
- Fix: [OSX] Compilation fails with some lzo2 versions, if __LP64__ is defined to 0 instead of checking whether it is defined FS#6069 (r26709)
- Fix: Wrong breakdown sound was played for ships FS#6015 (r26706)
- Fix: Integer overflows in acceleration code causing either too low acceleration or too high acceleration FS#6067 (r26702)
- Fix: Discard incorrectly saved order backups when clients join FS#6066 (r26700)
- Fix: Do not crash when trying to show an error about vehicle in a NewGRF and the NewGRF was not loaded at all (r26699)
- Fix: Slovak uses space as group separator in numbers FS#6064 (r26695)
- Fix: Tighten parameter bound checks on GSCargoMonitor functions, and return -1 on out-of-bound parameters (r26685)
- Fix: CargoPacket::SourceStation() returns a StationID (r26660)
- Fix: Days in dates are not represented by ordinal numbers in all languages FS#6047 (r26657)
- Fix: Production cheat cannot be allowed to be active in multiplayer for desync reasons, even when activated in singleplayer previously FS#6044 (r26656)
- Fix: Make sure an 'abs' is used that supports int64 when using 'abs' on those variables (r26651)
- Fix: Support save/load chunk lengths of up to (1 << 32) - 1 FS#6041 (r26650)
- Fix: Incorrect usage of string commands in the base language FS#6037 (r26642, r26640, r26639, r26632)
- Fix: Segmentation fault when encountering a .obg/.obs/.obm with empty string/zero length MD5 checksums FS#6038 (r26637)
- Fix: The 'Load' button was not properly enabled/disabled for old savegames without NewGRF information (r26634)
- Fix: If the video driver fails to supply a list of resolutions, display an error message FS#6012 (r26629)