- Be able to retrieve costs without having the money needed or having a tile to build on (real players can do this using shift(but with tile to build on, wich they can find alot easier than most AI's).
- Be able to find out if a road piece is having a junction on it or not, and if so: how many directions.
- AIAbstracList::Remove*() and AIAbstractList:Keep*() should return a value how many items are actually deleted/kept, maybe its needed (better than return void). --Progman 00:22, 28 February 2008 (CET)
- All funktion names should be checked for consistant (like Accept/Accepted/Accepting or same prefix/suffix anywhere). --Progman 00:54, 28 February 2008 (CET)
- Add some functions to delete an entry from an AIAbstractList. --Progman 01:58, 28 February 2008 (CET)
Function that retrieve cargo type, which vehicle is currently transporting.
If vehicle was refited then it transports another cargo then returned by AIEngine.GetCargoType(engine_id). Should be some way to know what cargo we are transporting. Possible name AIVehicle.GetCargoTransporting(vehicle_id)
Same as AIIndustry.
Need some functions to find out how many passengers and mail specified town is producing, and how many passengers and mail transported last month.
AIStation.GetType(station_id) method. This is really trouble: ai can't understand what was builded without some tricks.
One more thing I found important: somehow AI should understand amount of cargo per month it station_id provides. With AIIndustries this is simple, but when station inside big town... can AI know how many PASS and MAIL will come to this station in month?
18.104.22.168 06:56, 1 March 2008 (CET)Anton84