Comparación entre las características de OpenTTD y de TTDPatch/Es
Here you have a small comparative between OpenTTD and TTDPatch Features
TTDPatch features in OpenTTD
These features work exactly the same as in TTDPatch. Some of them need to be manually activated, see Advanced Settings.
- Canals / locks / rivers
- Change station spread
- Longer stations / more platforms
- Ability to join stations (of same width or length)
- Mammoth trains
- Multiheaded trains
- build on slopes / coasts
- Go to depot orders
- Longer bridges
- Higher bridges
- Advanced non-stop orders
- Shared orders
- Copy orders
- Crossing tunnels cheat
- Plant many trees on a tile
- Bribe the town authority
- No train servicing
- No inflation
- Full load any cargo
- Select goods option
- New starting date
- Change default servicing interval for vehicles
- Change max # of vehicles per player
- More currencies (including Euro introduction in 2002)
- Colorful newspaper after a certain date
- Electrified Rails (Extra type, compared to replacing types in TTDPatch. But 8 independent track types is WIP in TTDPatch.)
- Dual Company Colours
- New Sounds
- NewGRF Houses
- NewGRF Industries
- Ability to sort vehicles list by different properties
- Sell entire train
- Enhanced bridge construction
- Gradual loading / unloading
- New cargo types
- Drive-through Road Stops (by mart3p)
- Autoslope (Change slope on non-empty tiles)
- Signal type selection GUI
- Path Based Signals (PBS)
- Signals that are only stopping locations from one side
- More airports per city
Features that are significantly different in OpenTTD
- New AI.
- Two new bridges instead of raise Bridges speed limit.
- Drag and drop for most tools.
- Convert rail (from and to rail, monorail, maglev).
- Sell entire train.
- New buttons in GUI instead of shortcuts.
- Drag and Drop signals (Auto-Signals).
- Configure most Advanced Settings inside the game.
- Landscaping toolbar.
- Servicing intervals in percentage of max. reliability.
- More detailed performance ratings.
- Extra Viewport.
- Ability to move company HQ.
- Magic bulldozer cheat to remove industries etc.
- Autoreplace in OpenTTD uses manual selection. This differs from TTDPatch which uses automatic selection based on criteria supplied via newgrf.
- Clone Vehicle is available for all vehicle types in OpenTTD, but only trains in TTDPatch.
- Station tile/platform removal
- Direct construction of non-connected stations (also called distant-join stations)
TTDPatch features currently not in OpenTTD
- Low memory version
- Abandoned Roads
- Catenary wires over third rail type
- Signals that will only let selected trains/train types through (Restrictive signalling)
- Signals that change red/green state depending on various map state (Programmable signalling)
- Non-straight and junction bridge heads (Custom Bridgeheads)
- Selection of which disasters may or may not happen (Plus some non-disasters: plane crashes and train/rv crashes)
- Automatic creation of presignal setups
- Configurable steam plumes for steam engines
- Independent acceleration model settings for all motive power
- ~25 different town growth controls
Features only available in OpenTTD
- Larger maps (up to 2048x2048 or even more with patches)
- Vehicle introduction dates later than 2050
- max 255 Network clients
- max 15 companies
- Roadmap — The Roadmaps
- Requested features — List of WIP Suggestions
- Recent and Current Developments — Recent features added in trunk and branches
- NewGRF TODO — A list of NewGRF WIP features for developers.
- Comparison of OpenTTD and TTDPatch features — Full List of features
- Mini_Integrated_Nightly — The list of patch of the precedent nightly
Comparison Chart (Not exhaustive)
|Halftile foundations||Done||Not done||(Also known as anti- zig, zag foundations.)|
|Multistop for road vehicles||Done||Not done|
|Custom bridge heads||WIP||Done||was worked on by peter1138 TT Forums topic|
|Enhanced bridge construction||Done||WIP|
|Build track above tunnel entrances||Not done||Done||All Track directions allowed. Automatic track construction for depots also supported.|
|Bigger maps||Done||Not done||Possible, but would require tremendous amounts of work in the Patch.|
|Extra Viewport||Done||Not done|
|Player faces extended||Done||WIP||TT Forums topic|
|Autorail tool||Done||Not done|
|Drag railway in any direction||Done||Done|
|Measurement tool||Done||Not done||TT Forums topic|
|Date-dependent track/road graphics (newroutes)||WIP||WIP|
|New airports||Done||WIP||Being worked on as a new GRF feature by Csaboka.|
|Path Based Signaling||Done||Done|
|New pathfinder||Done||WIP||Being worked on by Eis_os|
|Routing restrictions at signals||WIP||Done||The MiniIN restricts based on maximum speed, with global settings (fast/medium/slow). TTDPatch restricts based on one or more of power, weight, length, next order, maximum speed, and nearby signal status; combined with any combination of or, and, and xor; with per-signal settings.|
|Programmable Signals||WIP||Done||Allows the User to restrict the passage of Trains based on the state of other signals, station platforms, etc. For example, if a Mainline signal is red, the branch line signal can be set to automatically go red and therefore allows Priority to be given to certain tracks. See TTDP Wiki|
|Yellow signal state||WIP||WIP|
|New signals||Not Done||Done|
|New objects (eyecandy)||WIP||WIP|