This is an incomprehensive list of NewGRF sets for OpenTTD. The most up to date list can always be obtained from the online content. When adding a new set, please be careful not to break the table format.
Other sources to find NewGRFs:
- Bananas - The in-game content download server.
- GRFCrawler - A database of NewGRFs, which allows you to find NewGRFs by Categories.
- TTForums.net - Particularly the Graphics Releases and Graphics Development forums. This is the center of discussion of most NewGRF development.
- DevZone - Site hosting many projects around OpenTTD. Downloads from its bundles server.
- OpenTTD Polska - Polish community server
- Simuscape - The latest addition to the TTDLX-family, especially dedicated to the INFRA and INFRA Tycoon sets.
- TELKLAND Korean community. Particularly the NewGRF search & Download page. (Some files link to NAVER OpenTTD cafe, which is a sort of community site. It requires registration and it must be difficult for non-Korean users.)
NotRoadTypes (NRT) NewGRFs
NotRoadTypes, or NRT, is a new feature for upcoming versions of OpenTTD, available in version 1.10 and patch packs under development. These NewGRFs will not work with older versions of OpenTTD. NRT offers 64 types of road and tram foundations, as well as vehicles to take advantage of them.
- Country Roads
- Ufiby's Road, Tram, Trolleybus and Rail track
- Water Way Roads
- HEQS for NRT
- Road Hog for NRT
- Supplemental Unsurfaced Vehicles Set (SUV)
- Suspended Urban Monorail for NRT
- Japanese Suspended Monorail for NRT