New Features Since 0.4.5
- 2006-02-02 r3521 - Allow trains details view to be resized.
- 2006-02-03 r3528 - Allow sorting of vehicle lists by model or value
- 2006-02-04 r3535 - Allow autoreplacing of train wagons
- 2006-02-04 r3546 - [NewGRF] Implement manual sorting of vehicle purchase list
- 2006-02-25 r3673 - [OSX] Added option to optimise for G5 and autodetection to see if it should be used
- 2006-02-25 r3674 - [OSX] Added the ability to make tripple binaries (3-way binaries) that is optimised for G3 (G4 also uses this one), G5 and Intel
- 2006-03-04 r3757 - Delete news items about vehicles, when they get stale
- 2006-02-01 r3508-r3509 - Remove deprecated -p parameter.
- 2006-02-06 r3560 - Fix plural forms of cargo types for several languages.
- 2006-02-06 r3565 - Fix GetPlayerRailtypes to include 365 day period of vehicle unavailability. Fixes a rare but possible network desync when the first vehicle of a railtype is introduced.
- 2006-02-07 r3570-r3571 - Drasticly reduce loading time for games with a large amount of trains with custom graphics. Sample savegame changed from 20 seconds loading to approx. 2 seconds.
- 2006-02-07 r3572 - Reduce run time of GetFreeUnitNumber() by building a cache of used/available unit numbers. The result is one loop of all vehicles instead of perhaps several hundred. Sample savegame changed from about 1 second to allocate a unit number to "unnoticable."
- 2006-02-24 r3670 - [OSX] Increased speed of the full screen drawing in the cocoa video driver by 1000% (a bug prevents this code from speeding up on Intel CPUs, so it's a PPC only thing... so far)
- 2006-03-06 r3778 - Fix crash when resizing news history window.
- 2006-03-16 r3877-r3908 - Bridge system fixes (by Tron)
- 2006-03-16 r3909 - Vehicle behaviours on multistop fixed.