New Features Since 0.4.7
- 2006-03-28 r4126 - A new multi-lingual multi-measuring-unit system.
- 2006-03-29 r4150 - Erails has been merged into the trunk
- 2006-04-03 r4259 - Improved the road vehicle allocation (aka slotting) for multistop
- 2006-04-21 r4493 - Newgrf: Action 04. Beginning of implementation.
- 2006-04-22 r4527 - Feature [NewGRF]: Add support for specifying parameters to GRF files.
- 2006-04-01 r4228 - [autoreplace] allow replacement of wagons even when the engine fails to be replaced
- 2006-04-21 r4501 - Fix: (FS#129) Problems with orders when removing the first engine of multiheaded train
- 2006-04-21 r4502 - Cleanup: Remove code unused since rev1.
- 2006-04-21 r4505 - Fix (FS#94) Ships can now be used to set up feeders as well.
- 2006-04-22 r4512 - Fix: be consistent about the size of the player-name in MP. This hopefully fixes a crash on lesser OS's (eg Win98).
- 2006-04-23 ~r4550- String handling for NewGRF
- 2006-04-25 r4570 - Fix: subsidy calculation was too high, broken in r3564
- 2006-04-26 r4576 - Fix : Temperate bank will no longer appear (during game) in tropic landscape. This bug is from the original game.
- 2006-04-26 r4585 - Fix : Obscure road dragging bug. The road build command did not return the appropiate error message of invalid-slope when building road.)