North American Renewal Set
|North American Renewal Set|
|Artist||DanMack and PikkaBird|
|Homepage||North American Renewal Set on PikkaWiki|
The North American Renewal Set or NARS is a NewGRF train set for all climates except toyland, drawn by DanMacK and PikkaBird and coded by PikkaBird. The new (August 2008) version 2 is one of the first train sets to feature vehicles before 1920, with start dates as early as 1830 possible in recent OTTD nightlies.
- NewGRF Documentation
- NewGRF List — A list of working GRF files in OTTD.
- NewGRF FAQ — Answers to frequent questions and problems using GRF files in OpenTTD.
- NewGRF Settings — The NewGRF Settings window is a new feature which allows better management of NewGRF files.
- NewGRF Sets — A list of articles about NewGRF sets.
- NewGRF Features — A list NewGRF Features working currently in OpenTTD.