Playing with 32 bpp graphics
As of OpenTTD 1.2.0, 32 bit graphics are supplied via NewGRFs. This page lists the currently available 32 bit graphics for OpenTTD 1.2.0 and newer.
32 bit graphics in base set format (to be activated via the Game Options).
- Development topic: https://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=61581
- Downloads: from ingame via content download or from http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/zbuild/push/LATEST/
32 bit graphics in NewGRF format (to be activated via the NewGRF Configuration).
- Ben Robbins Ground with Lines
- Ben Robbins Fields with Lines
- Planet of the Apes: Ghat Landscape (available via Online Content)
- OpenGFX+ Trains
- General Road Vehicle and Tram Set (GRVTS 32bpp)
- 8/32bpp Trains 2CC (available via Online Content)
- Pineapple Trains (available via Online Content)
- Central European Train Set (very incomplete graphics, pixel art, no 2x and 4x zoom)
- Tropical Town Buildings (by Varivar)
- YETI (available via Online Content)