Playing with 32 bpp graphics
As of OpenTTD 1.2.0, the method of supplying 32 bit graphics to the game has changed. From this point forward, 32 bit graphics are supplied via NewGRFs. At the moment, not all existing 32 bit graphics are available in NewGRF format. This page lists the currently available 32 bit graphics for OpenTTD 1.2.0 and newer.
32 bit graphics in base set format (to be activated via the Game Options).
- Currently in development; topic: https://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=61581
- Downloads: from ingame via content download or from http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/zbuild/push/LATEST/
32 bit graphics in NewGRF format (to be activated via the NewGRF Configuration).
- Ben Robbins Ground with Lines
- Ben Robbins Fields with Lines
- Planet of the Apes: Ghat Landscape (available via Online Content)
- OpenGFX+ Trains
- General Road Vehicle and Tram Set (GRVTS 32bpp)
- 8/32bpp Trains 2CC (available via Online Content)
- Pineapple Trains (available via Online Content)
- Central European Train Set (very incomplete graphics, pixel art, no 2x and 4x zoom)
- Tropical Town Buildings (by Varivar)