Server admin port
The port the admin interface of an OpenTTD server is listening on. Please note that OpenTTD will not start a listener on this port when admin_password is not set. The interface this port will be listened on can be defined with the server_bind_addresses setting. If this is not set it will listen on localhost by default.
More information on the admin interface can be found here: https://github.com/OpenTTD/OpenTTD/blob/master/docs/admin_network.md
Libraries / scripts
- libottdadmin2 - A python library for connecting to the Admin port
- joan - A Java library for connecting to the Admin port
- phpottdadmin - A PHP library for connecting to the Admin port
- openttd-js-api - A JS library for connecting to the Admin port
- soap - Spybot plugin for connecting OpenTTD with IRC using the Admin port
- ServerGS - A Game Script that give Admin port clients access to the Game Script API.
- xShunter - an experimental console interface.
Valid options: [Valid port number 0-65535]
Example with default port set:
[network] server_admin_port = 3977
<<Back to the Openttd.cfg