- Be able to retrieve costs without having the money needed or having a tile to build on (real players can do this using shift(but with tile to build on, wich they can find alot easier than most AI's).
- Be able to find out if a road piece is having a junction on it or not, and if so: how many directions.
- AIAbstracList::Remove*() and AIAbstractList:Keep*() should return a value how many items are actually deleted/kept, maybe its needed (better than return void). --Progman 00:22, 28 February 2008 (CET)
- All funktion names should be checked for consistant (like Accept/Accepted/Accepting or same prefix/suffix anywhere). --Progman 00:54, 28 February 2008 (CET)
- Add some functions to delete an entry from an AIAbstractList. --Progman 01:58, 28 February 2008 (CET)