- You may be lucky and find it on the ed2k network:
ed2k://|file|ottd-cargopacket.pdf|47633|84F676500F744C6B550820D4C8F7CCD7|/—The preceding comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs).
- It basically contained all that is contained within this page but explained more in depth. It was originally written by Celestar so try asking him!
- Simple Mode Implementation - The only changes are within the way cargo is stored internally (within cargo packets)
- Normal Mode Implementation - This fixes the main problems as to why cargo packets were introduced, that the orgins and true age of cargo is not retained when it is transfered
- Complex Mode Implementation - This builds on the normal mode by introducing destinations for cargo
- 184.108.40.206 19:01, 22 January 2008 (CET)
Destruction of packets when vehicle/station is destroyed
|Item||Assigned To||Status||Checked By||Remarks|
|Destruction of packets when a vehicle / station is destroyed||Luca||Completed||-||-|
should all packets be destroyed when a vehicle/station is destroyed? --GrimRC 220.127.116.11 23:45, 9 July 2006 (CEST)
- Basically if a vehicle is destroyed all cargo packets associated with that vehicle are also destroyed by removing them from memory. So yes, otherwise you have memory leaks :-) 18.104.22.168 18:56, 22 January 2008 (CET)
Someone could add a description about this... -Rafagd 15:31, 7 July 2007 (CEST)