Talk:Compiling on Windows using Microsoft Visual C++ 2005
- Sebastian for creating the initial guide.
- Desolator (aka Mircea Chirea) for updating the guide.
- OpenTTD Developers for the great game.
- Microsoft for the the SDKs and Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.
I noticed the problem you mentioned in Troubleshooting (Release directory is in the wrong location). I'm pretty sure that is a problem with the .vcproj file or something and it really should be fixed. I don't know who is in charge of that file though. --Hazelrah 06:22, 4 June 2006 (CEST)
- Indeed, they are stored there, and it seems (SVN r5286) that Darkvater is in charge of them. NOTE: I updated the solution number 3, because the previous solution did not help with the executable but did only move files. Now it should work alright. - Sebastiaan 08:45, 16 June 2006 (CEST) -
Visual Studio 2008
Visual Studio 2008 beta 1 complies and works using these rules so possible this article could be changed to reflect that. Not sure when 2008 will be officially surported, maybe when the final release of visual studio comes out? L blue l 00:20, 27 July 2007 (CEST)