I would suggest that we remove this page from the removal list... :-) --Parody 20:20, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for not checking if the issue below was the same in 1.0.5, but i could not create the discussion page at 1.1.1...
While reading the "known-bugs.txt" file, i found the following text in the "OpenTTD hangs when started on 32 bits Windows [FS#4083]" section:
- The reason we do not use the "win32" music driver as default are
- described in the "Long delay between switching music/song" section
- of this document.
But this was actually OPPOSITE to what i had read in the "Long delay between switching songs/music" section (technically, there's no "[...] music/song" section!):
- As a delay is favourable over bad sounding music the "win32" driver
- is the default driver for OpenTTD.
So which of the two is correct and which needs changing? :D -- 126.96.36.199 22:56, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
- The 'not' from the hang at start up is the culprit. Already fixed in trunk Rubidium 04:58, 14 June 2011 (UTC)