The Triple Via Mini Junction is an expensive and hard to build but fast and easy to drive junction for special direction-crossing.
|Split Before Merge||No|
- Handles a very large number of trains at a time.
- Uses special directions
- Small Area needed (8x12)
- None or few sharp corners (see improved version for high speed)
- No Deadlocks or Jamming possible
- No Merging or Splitting of the lines
- Handling of single-lines and dual-lines possible. That's the reason no Splits or Merges are used. Do it by your own wishes.
Triple Axial Junction 2 (no hills)