XUSSR Set/Railway tracks/EN
Railway track — a complex linear and focused engineering structures and improvements located in the right of way, forming a road with guiding rail gauge. The set includes the following types of railway tracks (see screenshot):
- Rails (60 km/h).
- Railroad (100 km/h).
- Trunk Railroad (140 km/h).
- High-speed Railroad (250 km/h).
- Electrified AC railroad (100 km/h).
- Trunk Electrified AC railroad (140 km/h).
- High-speed Electrified AC railroad (250 km/h).
- Unlimited-speed Electrified AC railroad.
- Electrified DC railroad (100 km/h).
- Trunk Electrified DC railroad (140 km/h).
- High-speed Electrified DC railroad (250 km/h).
- Electrified double-system railroad (120 km/h).
The appearance of all types of railway tracks in xUSSR set: