Development began in April 2016, with the goal to finally use all the vehicles created for various real-world liveried train sets over the years, into a fully coded set which could build and grow over time.
The set draws artwork for numerous different artists from the tt-forums community, yet all drawn to the same scale.
- A Full Array of British Rail Classes (and sub-classes) covering the history of British Railways
- Real-World Liveries for each Class, Refittable at the Player's Choice.
- Algorithm driven Purchase and Running Costs to ensure that all trains are competitive.
- Vast Collection of Rolling Stock covering all standard TTD cargo classes. Later to include ECS/FIRS/etc.
- 26/05/17 - 0.3.5
- Feature: BR Class 220 'Voyager' and 221 'Super Voyager'
- 26/05/17 - 0.3.4
- Fix: Corrected Wrongly Animated Colours
- Feature: BR Class 222 'Meridian' and 222/1 'Pioneer'
|Running Sounds||The following options are available:|
Disabled - No Running Sounds Active.
|Max Speed||The following options are available:|
Service Speed - Maximum Speeds Used In Real-Life Service
|Complexity||The following options are available:|
All Trains - Includes all Classes and Sub-Classes
Download and Discussion
Download the GRF from Bananas, the OpenTTD in-game content system. You can discuss the grf on the forum thread.