NOTE: These vehicles perform a different function in each climate.
- In "temperate" they transport valuables between banks (which are built in cities of over 1,200 population).
- In "sub-arctic", they carry gold from gold mines to banks(no population requirements here).
- Finally, in "tropical" climate, they carry diamonds from diamond mines to banks.
Oh yes, apart from the type of cargo, the statistics remain the same.
|Balogh Armoured Truck|
|Speed||30 mph (48 km/h)|
|Running Cost/year||£421 ($842)|
|Capacity||12 bags of valuables/gold/diamonds|
|Uhl Armoured Truck|
|Speed||55 mph (88 km/h)|
|Running Cost/year||£787 ($1,574)|
|Capacity||15 bags of valuables/gold/diamonds|
* Sub-Arctic Climate: Designed in 1982
|Foster Armoured Truck|
|Speed||70 mph (112 km/h)|
|Running Cost/year||£1,125 ($2,250)|
|Capacity||16 bags of valuables/gold/diamonds|
* Tropical Climate: Designed in 2013