Building road depots
Here you will learn how to build (place, position) the road depots so they align with your roads. Road depots are places where you build your road's vehicles (busses & trucks) and also they are used by the running vehicles for servicing, so make sure your vehicles can enter and exit from road depots.
How do I place a road depot?
- First of all, you must open the Road construction toolbar - click the road build button on the menu bar to display the road construction toolbar:
- Click on buid road vehicle depot button or press "5". A new window with depot direction selection will open.
- Select the direction you want your road depot to face - this is where the road's vehicles will exit to roads.
- Now you must position the road depot next to your roads, facing the depot exit towards the road. Besides building on flat land you can also build on slopes.
- Once you are happy with the position, click your mouse to place the road depot. If there are roads adjacent to the depot, additional section road will be placed automatically.