These settings can be accessed through the console using the set command. See also the console command listing.
- autoclean_companies on/off
- Enable this to declare empty companies (companies with no activate clients) bankrupt after a certain amount of months (see below)
- autoclean_protected <months>
- Delay in game months before a protected company is declared bankrupt
- autoclean_unprotected <months>
- Delay in game months before an unprotected company is declared bankrupt
- company_pw "<password>"
- Sets the password of the current players company. Set the password to * to disable it.
- name "<playername>"
- Sets the current players name
- server_name "<name>"
- Sets the servers name
- server_advertise on/off
- Enable this to report your server to the master server. This controls whether your server is visible in the internet server list or not
- server_bind_ip <ip>
- Binds the server to a specific IP. Standard setting is 0.0.0.0 so the server binds itself to all available IPs of the computer
- server_port <port>
- Sets the port where the server listens for connections.
- server_pw "<password>"
- Sets the password which is needed to join the server. Set the password to * to disable it.
- rcon_pw "<password>"
- Sets the rcon password (see the rcon command).
- restart_game_date "<year>"
- Sets the year when the game ends and a new one starts
- patch <patch_name> [<value>]
- Changes the value of a patch or reads its value out.