The High Hill Junction is a very fast, efficient, and small but very hard to build junction for special 4-Way direction-crossing.
|Split Before Merge||No|
- Handles a very large number of trains at a time.
- Uses special directions
- Small Area needed (10x12)
- 4 Levels (6 tunnels in 3 levels and 2 bridges on top level)
- None or few sharp corners (see improved version for high speed)
- No Deadlocks or Jamming possible
- No Merging or Splitting of the lines
- Handling of single-lines and dual-lines possible. That's the reason no Splits or Merges are used. Do it by your own wishes.