When you open a vehicle list you will be presented with something like this (1). The top-right part of the window allows you to sort the list, the middle-right part is the list, and the button-right on the bottom lets you build new vehicles of that type.
Sorting the list
You can sort the vehicle list by the following criteria:
- Profit this year
- Profit last year
- Total capacity per cargo type
- Maximum speed
- Value (sum of values of all carriages)
- Remaining life time
- Timetable delay
You can then list them in ascending or descending order by clicking the "Sort by" button.
The colour of the vehicle number and the circle tell you a lot about the vehicle.
- If the vehicle number is blue, the vehicle is in a depot.
- If the vehicle number is red, the vehicle is getting old and should be replaced.
- If the status shows a grey circle (TTD) / shows a blue ribbon (OpenGFX), the vehicle is less than two years old.
- If the status shows a green circle (TTD) / shows 2 coins and a green plus (OpenGFX), the vehicle's profit was more than £10,000 ($20,000) last year.
- If the status shows a yellow circle (TTD) / shows a coin (OpenGFX), the vehicle's profit was between £0 ($0) and £10,000 ($20,000) last year.
- If the status shows a red circle (TTD) / shows a coin and a red minus (OpenGFX), the vehicle was losing money last year.
Groups of vehicles
For details on working with grouping of vehicles, see Vehicle groups.