Advanced patch options
YAPP has several options not accessible through the patch settings window. These are saved in your Openttd.cfg and can be changed either with a text editor or through the in-game Console using the "patch" command. Changes made in openttd.cfg will not affect already started savegames, you have to use the console to change the values of a running game.
- pf.wait_for_pbs_path (Set this value to 255 if you don't want trains to ever turn around at a pbs signal on their own.)
- pf.path_backoff_interval (Increase if you have a slow computer. Set to 255 to disable path look-ahead if you don't want to use advanced signals.)
- Works with NPF and YAPF.
- Implements a signal system similar to Tekky's proposed PBS system (without realistic bi-directional double track).
- Is fully backwards compatible, normal and PBS signals can be used in parallel.
- Can highlight the reserved paths.