The Old style Road construction window applies to the Original TT, Original TTD, TTDPatch, and OpenTTD Prior to 0.3.4 . For the new window, see Roadway construction.
You can start constructing by pressing the road build button on the menu bar. Once clicked the Road Construction window pops up (Fig 1).
The buttons are self-explanatory. From left to right:
- Build road buttons: Builds a road in the selected direction, you can click and drag for all roads.
- Clear land button
- Lower land button
- Raise land button
- Build depot button: Opens the depot build window for you to select a depot direction to build.
- Build bus stop button: Opens the bus stop build window for you to select a bus stop direction to build.
- Build truck stop button: Opens the truck stop build window for you to select a truck stop direction to build.
- Build bridge button
- Build tunnel button
- Toggle clear button: When you select another tool and this you can remove that item.
- Buy land Button