Want to participate? Want to translate to new languages? Head to the WebTranslator FAQ read up on how to be allowed to translate. The official way of translating OpenTTD is WebTranslator3.
The language files have a special Format
List of supported languages
List of languages
From now on, you can get the exact information here about missing/broken strings: WebTranslator status page.
- You will find this website in different languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Scottish Gaelic, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian or Turkish.
- You can help by finishing the Articles are being translated into other languages:
- Or initiate the translation of any article from English to other languages...
- Remember to consult the Manual of Style about editing pages before.
- You can see statistics on how is the translation in different languages.