(Difference between revisions)
(→List of languages: Fix broken link to WebTranslator)
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Latest revision as of 19:01, 24 March 2020
The language files have a special Format
 List of supported languages
 List of languages
From now on, you can get the exact information here about missing/broken strings: WebTranslator status page.
 Other collaborations
- You will find this website in different languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Scottish Gaelic, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian or Turkish.
- You can help by finishing the articles are being translated into other languages:
- Or initiate the translation of any article from English to other languages...
- Remember to consult the Manual of Style about editing pages before.
- You can see statistics on how is the translation in different languages.