This is an incomprehensive list of NewGRF sets for OpenTTD. The most up to date list can always be obtained from the online content. When adding a new set, please be careful not to break the table format.
Other sources to find NewGRFs:
- Bananas - The in-game content download server.
- GRFCrawler - An older, mostly not-updated, database of NewGRFs, which allows you to find NewGRFs by Categories.
- TTForums.net - Particularly the Graphics Releases and Graphics Development forums. This is the center of discussion of most NewGRF development.
- DevZone - Site hosting many projects around OpenTTD. Downloads from its bundles server.
- OpenTTD Polska - Polish community server
- Simuscape - The latest addition to the TTDLX-family, especially dedicated to the INFRA and INFRA Tycoon sets.
- TELKLAND Korean community. Particularly the NewGRF search & Download page. (Some files link to NAVER OpenTTD cafe, which is a sort of community site. It requires registration and it must be difficult for non-Korean users.)
- OpenTTD ttdistas - Spanish community server
- TT-MS Headquarters - German community forum.
NewGRF Roadtypes and TramTypes (NRT) Projects
NewGRF Roadtypes and TramTypes (NRT, also previously known as "NotRoadTypes" or "Road & Tram Types"), is a new feature of OpenTTD, available in version 1.10 and patch packs under development. These NewGRFs will not work with older versions of OpenTTD. NRT offers 64 types of road and tram foundations, as well as vehicles to take advantage of them.
- CONVEYOR BELT conveyor-style cargo transport road
- Country Roads dirt & rural roads
- Docklands eyecandy roads that match industrial tiles from IRS, CHIPS & FIRS
- RattRoads, the successor to American Road Replacement Set (ARRS)
- Ufiby's Road, Tram, Trolleybus and Rail track
- Unspooled electrified roadways & trollyways
- Water Way Roads small canals and rivers that support amphibious vehicles and small boats