OpenTTD 1.7.1 | en/Archive/OpenTTD/OpenTTD 1.7.2 | OpenTTD 1.8.0
This version was released on 2017-12-24.
You can download this release from openttd.org.
Major new features
- Bug fixes
- Change: When train depots have a horizontal scrollbar, allow scrolling 1 tile beyond the longest train, so you can actually attach a wagon at the end (r27937)
- Fix: When moving wagons in the depot, the drag highlight did not exactly match the length of the dragged wagon chain (r27936)
- Fix: [Win32] Right mouse scrolling didn't work properly with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update #6629 (r27935)
- Fix: Forest, candyfloss forest and battery farm skipped the first animation frame #6639 (r27932)
- Fix: Glyphs in range U+0020 to U+00FF may only be defined in orig_extra.grf, not in openttd.grf #6620 (r27915)
- Fix: 'unban' console command was not handling IPv6 adresses properly (r27914, r27913)
- Fix: Keep the 'link' between industry chain and smallmap windows whenever possible #6585 (r27905)
- Fix: When the last vehicle is removed from a shared orders group, hide the 'Stop sharing' button in the vehicle orders window #6593 (r27904)
- Fix: Tooltip of 'increase service interval' said 'decrease' #6606 (r27895)
- Fix: Console command parser passed invalid strings to the debug output, if command lines had many parameters #6576 (r27884, r27883)