- Traffic jams unlikely.
- Can handle a large number of trains at a time.
- Trains that don't have to make a turn can go past it.
- Some trains must slow down to climb a slope.
- Difficult to build correctly on the first try.
- Sharp turns slow trains down.
- Outer tracks have to run on a higher level than the inner two.
- Takes quite some space.
- Long bridges.
- Start by building the "short diagonal" track first.
- The first image above shows the junction without the bridges. Build this first and save the bridges for the last, otherwise you won't be able to see what you're doing. Or click "x" to make buildings invisible.