- Trains can travel at high speed.
- Can handle a huge amount of traffic.
- Can be used on a mainline.
- Area: 16 x 16
- Require the tunnel cross cheat.
Using 2-Layer tunnels
- Using this method you don't need the tunnel cross cheat anymore, but the deep tunnels are longer and the signal gap increases by 2 on that line
A variation on this theme
- Each path has no more than one downward and upward slope
- The tightest turns are 1.5 tiles wide
- Area: 15x15
===A huge variation of the theme (only tunnels, no cheats)
- Hills: Yes
- Sharpest turn: 6.5 tiles wide
- Capacity: 50 6-tile trains
- Area: 52x52
- Cost: Expensive